SPECTRALOCK® NS Grout*
Features & Benefits
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3.
- 80 minutes working time at 21°C
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the grout joints with anti-microbial product protection.
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges.
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading.
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color.
- Stain resistant.
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant.
- Outperforms cement based grout.
- Non-sag formula for walls and floors.
- High fashion with Dazzle component.
SPECTRALOCK NS Grout is a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers color uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
SPECTRALOCK NS Grout is designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial. It can be used both interior and exterior on floors and walls. Ideal for re-grouting applications, SPECTRALOCK NS Grout is perfect for swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
Part A: 4 x 0.6kg
Part B: 4 x 0.6kg
Part C: 8 x 1.5kg
- Available Colors: 1
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability